Before starting, verify you have the Opinion Stage WordPress plugin installed.
There are 2 ways in which you can embed & share items to your site using the classic editor: use the Opinion Stage item insertion window or copy the short code directly.
Option #1 - Adding an item using the item insertion window
- Click the "Add a Poll, Survey, Quiz or Form" button on the editor interface to launch the item insertion window
2. Create a new item from the "Create" drop-down on top/right
3. Click "Insert" near the item you would like to add
Option #2 - Adding an item by copying the WordPress short code
- From the Opinion Stage dashboard, click "Embed & Share" button
- Click the WordPress tab
- Copy the WordPress short-code
4. Paste the embed code in the classic editor