Before starting, verify you have the Opinion Stage WordPress plugin installed.
There are 2 options in which you can add items to your site using the Gutenberg editor: use the Opinion Stage Gutenberg blocks or use the Gutenberg shortcode block.
Option #1 - Add items using the Opinion Stage blocks
- In the add block dialog, search for opinion stage or for the Opinion Stage element you would like to add (e.g. poll, quiz, survey, form, etc) and click on it
For this demonstration we will select the Poll block. The poll block will be displayed
2. To add a poll you created in the past, select the poll from the drop-down and click the Embed button.
3. To create a new poll, click the "Create New Poll" button. You will be redirected to the poll creation form to create your poll. After you complete creating your poll, it will be displayed in the poll drop-down so you can embed it in your post.
Option #2 - Add items using the Gutenberg Shortcode block
- From the Opinion Stage dashboard, click "Add to Site" button
- Click the WordPress tab
- Copy the WordPress short-code
4. From the Gutenberg block integrate, search for the Shortcode block
5. Insert the shortcode you copied into the block