Leads (e.g. email, phone, etc) are the lifeblood of any successful business. Whether you’re a startup or an enterprise, you need to have a process that allows you to collect, convert, and close your leads. Without one, you’ll have a hard time increasing your sales and revenue.
Opinion Stage provides a great lead generation tool that lets you you generate more leads (up to 500% more when compared to static forms) and leads in a higher quality (the contact information is associated with the poll/quiz answers).
Configure the lead generation form:
- Edit your item (e.g. poll, quiz, survey)
- Go to the Collect Leads section in the form
- Create a New Lead Form Or Edit an existing one if you have created one already
- Configure the lead form fields - you can add any number of fields of different types to the form (name, email, phone, etc)
- Configure the lead form features - allow users to skip the form, send an email notification on submissions, etc
- Save the lead form by clicking the Save button (you can also preview the lead form here)
- After configuring the lead form, verify you save the item as well
You can view the leads at the bottom of the results screen. You can also export them by clicking the "Export Results" button at the top of the results screen.
You can integrate with your marketing stack to send leads and associated information to any marketing automation or email service. Opinion Stage supports native integrations (e.g. Mailchimp, Hubspot, etc), Zapier.com integrations, Webhook integrates and an API. This allows you to fully integrate your Opinion Stage lead generation campaigns with your existing marketing stack.