What is skip logic?
Skip logic is a feature that determines what question to ask a participant based on his/her prior response. For example:
"Do you like ice cream?
If yes, "what is your favorite flavor?"
If no, "which dessert do you prefer instead?"
How to configure Skip Logic
- Go to the skip logic section in the creation form
- Click the "configure skip logic" button
- In each question, configure the skip logic rules
- Click Save when all rules are configured
- After saving the skip logic rules, remember to save the creation form as well
This feature is available for Business Plans and above.