Before starting, verify you have the Opinion Stage WordPress plugin installed.
There are 2 options in which you can embed & share items to your site using the Gutenberg editor: use the Opinion Stage Gutenberg blocks or use the Gutenberg shortcode block.
Option #1 - Embed & Share items using the Opinion Stage blocks
- In the add block dialog, search for opinion stage or for the Opinion Stage element you would like to add (e.g. poll, quiz, survey, form, etc) and click on it
For this demonstration we will select the Poll block. The poll block will be displayed
2. To add a poll you created in the past, click "Select a Poll", and from the displayed items widget, Insert the poll you want to add
3. To create a new poll, click the "Create a New Poll" button. You will be redirected to the poll creation form to create your poll. After you complete creating your poll, you can click the "Select a Poll" button and find it in your list of polls.
Option #2 - Add items using the Gutenberg Shortcode block
- From the Opinion Stage dashboard, click "Embed & Share" button
- Click the WordPress tab
- Copy the WordPress short-code
4. From the Gutenberg block integrate, search for the Shortcode block
5. Insert the shortcode you copied into the block