Opinion Stage has a native integration with Mailchimp that lets you send email leads you capture in Opinion Stage items (e.g. polls/quizzes/surveys/forms) directly to your mailchimp account).
To configure the integration follow these steps
1) Login to Mailchimp.com
2) Copy the Mailchimp API key
a) From the main drop-down, click the “Account” menu
b) Go to the “Extras” drop-down and click “API keys”
c) Copy the API key that is displayed at the bottom of the page
3) Copy the Mailchimp Audience ID
a) Click on the “Audience” menu
b) In the Audience you want to send the leads to, click on the drop-down on the far-right and select “Settings”
c) Copy the Audience ID that is displayed at the bottom of the page
4) Login to OpinionStage.com
5) Enable and configure Mailchimp in the Opinion Stage lead form
a) Enable the mailchimp integration and click configure
b) Paste the MailChimp API and the Mailchimp Audience ID in the form that is displayed.
6) Verify form (and poll/quiz/survey that hosts the form) is saved and you're done!