The most common way to place items (e.g. polls, quizzes, surveys, stories, etc) you created with Opinion Stage to your site, is by embedding it directly.
To add items to your site:
- Verify you published the item
- Click the "Embed & Share" button
- Copy/Paste the embed code (Script, iframe or WordPress) to a page/post/article on your site
Alternatively, you can also add items to your site using placements. To do so you need to first add the placement to your site and then from the Opinion Stage dashboard determine what item is displayed in the placement.
To add a placement to your site:
- Click the "Placements" tab
- Click "Embed & Share" near the relevant placement (we support 3 placement types: article, sidebar & popup)
- Copy/Paste the embed code to the location on your site where you would like the item to be displayed (i.e. sidebar, etc)
- Click "Edit Item" button to configure the item that is displayed in the placement